12 Feb Forming a Christian Mind Event
(Re-)Connecting Faith and Scholarship: Theological Perspectives
Friday 26th (7-9.15pm) and Saturday 27th February (9.30am-1pm) on Zoom
This event will feature plenary talks by Dr Chris Watkin, Dr Dan Strange, Dr Matt Lillicrap and Rev Dr Craig Bartholomew, and discipline-specific seminars on the following questions:
– How does one actually engage in their academic work as a Christian? What does the integration of faith and scholarship mean?
– What are some key theological building blocks that enable this integration?
– What is the relationship between Christ’s work and our work?
– What is the role of Scripture for our scholarship?
– How might academics serve God’s creation and bring glory to Christ?
This online event is intended for postgraduate students, post-doctoral researchers and early career academics. FACM equips Christians in the academic world to study excellently from the basis of a biblical worldview, and to draw on their expertise for cultural apologetics and mission.
Free but registration required. To find out more and register please click on the link below.