12 Feb Forming a Christian Mind Event
(Re-)Connecting Faith and Scholarship: Theological Perspectives
Friday 26th (7-9.15pm) and Saturday 27th February (9.30am-1pm) on Zoom
This event will feature plenary talks by Dr Chris Watkin, Dr Dan Strange, Dr Matt Lillicrap and Rev Dr Craig Bartholomew, and discipline-specific seminars on the following questions:
– How does one actually engage in their academic work as a Christian? What does the integration of faith and scholarship mean?
– What are some key theological building blocks that enable this integration?
– What is the relationship between Christ’s work and our work?
– What is the role of Scripture for our scholarship?
– How might academics serve God’s creation and bring glory to Christ?
This online event is intended for postgraduate students, post-doctoral researchers and early career academics. FACM equips Christians in the academic world to study excellently from the basis of a biblical worldview, and to draw on their expertise for cultural apologetics and mission.
Free but registration required. To find out more and register please click on the link below.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.